We all know when it’s time to get out of a game while the going’s good, and cashing out is your meal ticket. Most online casinos offer an easy cashout option so that players can enjoy their winnings once they are done playing.
What is the cash out option
In betting, the cashout option lets you get a return on your wager either on your original stake or for an amount below that. Most online gambling sites provide an easy to find cashout button on each game so that a player can quit at any time they want to.
Cashout options available
Here are some common types of cashout methods offered on most online casinos:
- NETeller, MoneyBookers, Click2Pay or EcoCard: These are online wallets that let you cash out easily to an online account. Ewallets are convenient and most of them even offer a card that you can use to directly withdraw your online funds. You can even use the funds from your ewallet to pay for your other online activities, or use it to play some more on another site. Some ewallet providers may not be available for your area so before you go in for one of these options, check to see if you can use it.
- Visa or Mastercard: While online casinos will use credit cards to deposit cash with them, they rarely allow you to use a credit card option to cash out your winnings. In that case, you can go ahead and look up another cashout option that they have available.
- Wire transfer: Cashing out directly to your bank account is generally viewed as a hassle free approach to getting your winnings encashed. If you use this method, be prepared to wait for up to a week before the funds arrive in your account. You may also have to pay a small transaction fee if you use this option.
- Debit cards: Getting your winnings charged to your debit card is an easy way that doesn’t have an extra cost attached to it. You also have to wait for a much shorter time as compared to wire transfers. This option is a preferred way to get quick access to your winnings.
- Check: If you go in for check as a cashout option, you may need to abide by a minimum withdrawal amount. You will then receive the check within a specified timeline and it will arrive at an address that you provide through courier. With this approach, you’ll have to note down the tracking ID of your shipment and also encash the check yourself.
Getting your hands on your winnings is just one of the many satisfying parts of online gambling. Find out what cashout option is available on the site you play on and what works best for you, and start feeling rich!